A brand new update has been released for the Curse Client, including some important tweaks to the Minecraft Server Browser! A full changelog can be found below, as changes to Rift have also been included.
- You can now launch Minecraft from the Curse Client.
- When you join a server, you can have the Curse Client minimize to the system tray automatically. See the Options dialog.
- Performance tweaks made to the server browser.
- When you install Rift addons, they will install the new location (In My Documents). The Curse Client will attempt to move your old addons to the new location automatically.
- When you join a server, and no username and password is saved in the Minecraft launcher, it will now say 'EnterUsername'/'EnterPassword' instead of 'TEST'.
- Date created
- Oct 04, 2012