Replaces the faces with high resolution textures.
The textures are 2048x2048, the originals are 512x512.
New textures have been made more detailed while keeping
the style unchanged.
This mod affects all characters of the following races:
Use the Curse client to install the mod.
Use 7zip or WinRar to extract the files.
Move the Data folder to your Skyrim folder.
You can find the Skyrim folder here: Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim
To those who are new to using Elder Scrolls mods:
- You do not have to extract the .bsa archives. The folder provided by
this mod has the same structure as the inside of the .bsa archive, it will
override the textures that are included in the .bsa file.
- Do not worry about the Data folder that already exists, the folder provided
by this mod will be merged with the existing folder, it will not be overwritten.
Use the Curse client to uninstall the mod.
Remove the following files:
The following mods are all compatible with each other:
No More Blocky Faces
High Quality Eyes
Better Beast Races
[11-11-11] 1.0 Release
[16-11-11] 2.0 Update
[29-12-11] Curse client compatible release
Thanks to borysses for the skin resource
Thanks to Bethesda for creating Skyrim
- You may use the content for your own mods, permission from me is required.
- You may not redistribute this mod in any way or claim it as your own.
Permission will not be granted in the following cases:
- Usage of my content for a compilation
Please refrain from asking permission in these cases.
Negotiation is out of the question.
- Date created
- Nov 20, 2011
- Last updated
- Dec 29, 2011