- Added Kitchen/Bar (decorated 70%)
- Added Closet in Bedroom (only walls atm)
- Added Training area to Armory
- Modified Lighting Template & Interior Lighting Cell to look much more natural. It will be much better for a lot of you now.
- Removed the, "Fog.."
- Moved/Removed/Fixed Lighting in Library
- Added 9 Shield Plaques to Armory
- Added Ownership to bedroom bed for Higher rested bonus.
- Blocked off part of Door room for Construction
- Moved chopping block to Storage
- Added Two Mannequins too War Room
- Added Two Open chests to War Room to throw your treasures in
- Removed top floor of library Bookshelves, replaced with tables, soon to be museum. Library will get more Bookshelves in Study at end of hall (W.I.P)
- Added entryway to the Dungeon, nothing there yet.
- Added Cooking Pot to Kitchen/Bar
- Added Storage to Kitchen/Bar
- More fixes I can't remember
READ If you are updating from anything below 0.3.5 to anything above 0.3.5.
This update moves Vital Persistent Items, YOU MUST Remove EVERYTHING from the Hideout before upgrading to anything above 0.3.5, I moved many racks and plaques and walls and if you do not do this you will not see that change.
YOUR ITEMS WILL BE DELETED IF YOU IGNORE THESE STEPS:
1. Remove everything from Dovahkiin Hideout.
2. Leave the Hideout (zone out.)
3. Save outside the Hideout.
4. Install Hideout.ESM and .ESP
5. Turn off Basement.ESM and .ESP
6. Load the save outside Hideout, Enjoy.
You will Need the key to the house to enter the Hideout hatch.
The Basement.ESM and Basement.ESP have had their names changed to Hideout.Esm/Esp this is your Second chance if you did not read the steps above the first time. You may be able to unload your Hideout.esm/esp and reload your basement.esm/esp and get your items back.
You will not have to do this for future updates, This is a one time this for a major rehaul.
COC Changed from DOVALAIR to HIDEOUT