Dryads are mythological beings; they are the protectors of the woods. Each Dryad is linked to their own tree, a tree that they have to keep safe, if the tree dies, they die. Anyone who tries to harm their tree will be punished. Dryads are able to use the forces of nature to their advantage; to heal themselves and to harm others.
- Fully working custom race
- 4 eye textures
- 15 warpaint designs
- High resolution skin textures
- Race-specific body (UNP) with new underwear
- 12 pieces of clothing
- 4 circlets
- 2 necklaces
- Destruction: 5
- Alteration: 5
- Illusion: 5
- Restoration: 10
- Alchemy: 5
- Enchanting: 5
- Starting Health: 50
- Starting Magicka: 60
- Starting Stamina: 40
- Health Regen: 0.7
- Magicka Regen: 5.0
- Stamina Regen: 3.0
Spells & abilities
- Wooden Skin (Ability): Resist Damage 20% and Weakness to Fire 20%
- Root (Shout): Paralyze 3 seconds
- Tree Link (Power): Restore Health and Restore Stamina 1 point per second
Regarding the male version:
- It is not finished yet
- Currently uses textures created by zzjay, based on the Oblivion race
- We both weren't really interested in it, it might get finished later; depends on how much demand there will be
How to get clothing and accessories:
- Crafting: all pieces can be found under the Misc category
- Open the console (press )
- Type "help garland", "help leaf", "help autumn", "help shorts", "help top" or "help lifeseed" and press enter
- Type "player.additem [ID of the item you want, without brackets] [amount, without brackets] and press enter
- Starting the project
- All Creation Kit work
- Conversion of accessories
- Male skin
- Female skin
Use 7zip or WinRar to extract the files.
Move the Data folder to your Skyrim folder.
Activate the Dryad Race.esp file
Activate the RaceCompatibility.esm file
You can find the Skyrim folder here: Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim
Deactivate the Dryad Race.esp file
Remove the following files and folders:
This custom race is compatible with any other mod.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
A custom body is included in the mod; as such, a body replacer will not be required to be able to use this race.
- Using the "showracemenu" command twice will result in loosing headparts and inability to select
hairstyle and eyes.
We have been told this is a Creation Kit bug that should be fixed in the upcoming update.
- Some necklaces will not show up on custom bodies.
[01-08-2012] 1.0 - Initial Release
Thanks to the following authors, without their work this mod may not have been possible.
Phygit for FemFeet
dimon99 for Dimonized UNP Body
dimon99 for DIMONIZED UNP clothing resources
Petrovich for UNP Simply Clothes
Neckros for Beauty Faces for females
tktk1 for Pretty Face
Geonox for High Res Face Maps for Men
bluesse for the Leaf Resource
joannastar-stock for the Branch Brushes
Gizmodian for the original leaf circlet & necklace meshes
expired6978 for the racial compatibility
The contents of this mod are open source and can be used freely on the following conditions:
- Credit us
- Notify us
- Skyrim only
- Date created
- Aug 01, 2012
- Last updated
- Aug 01, 2012