- Fixed issue where 3d meshes did not scale properly with character weight.
- Hoods are now upgradeable at a workbench - Added new colors (white and black hoods) - Added dynamic recipes (pelts)
- Fixed issue where hood mesh was unaffected by shadows and lighting.
- HD Textures (2048x2048, 1024x1024, 512x512 versions) - Added alpha transparencies - Added new normal and specularity maps
- Added forge recipes - Added armor-based (cloth, light, heavy) bersions - Unique items, replaces no items
The hood model used for this mod was originally unplayable due to possible clipping with various types of armor. You will have to decide for yourself what suits you. It works particularly well with Hide Armor, Studded Armor, Scaled (Horn) Armor, Iron Armor, Banded-Iron Armor, Wolf Armor, Steel Armor, Nightingale Armor, Shroud Armor and more!
A scarf-less version will be available in a future release.