Release Version 0.75.1
NOTE: If you want your language added, send me all the files in the STRINGS folder.
- ***0.75.1 Fixes placement ID conflicts causing NPC not to show up.***
- ***0.75 Other minor bugs fixes.***
- ***0.75 Fixed Nif File's NPC face mesh texture path.***
- ***0.75 Fixed crash bug when using the Default Race and other facegen races without a head mesh.***
- ***0.75 Fixed unable to find mesh issue when loading previously saved New NPC.***
- ***0.75 Added support for Windows-1251 encoding. (Languages that use Cyrillic script: Russian, Bulgarian, Serbian Cyrillic and others)***
- 0.74 Fixed FormID Conflict when having more than one New NPC
- 0.74 Fixed crash when loading certain plugins that are incorrectly formed
- 0.73 Added New NPC Placement Selection
- 0.73 More bug fixes
- 0.72 fixes a few bugs, otherwise it is the same as 0.71
- NPC Renaming and New NPC Creation. (See FAQs below for New NPC issues)
- Warpaints/Makeups/Skintone Editing.
- Perks Editing.
- Relationship editing.
- Leveling and stats mechanics editing.
- Load plugins (.esp) and master files (.esm) data.
- Editable plugins load order for editor, include/exclude setting page.
- Saving textures and meshes to BSA files.
- Fixed several bugs.
- Not compatible with Extended Color Sliders. Not recommended to include this mod in the plugin load list.
Features not implemented and known issues:
- Problem rendering hair and facial hair with tranparency. (See Technical below)