Skyrim Rebalanced aims to provide an improved, more balanced, and altogether more fun Skyrim experience.
This is not a single mod but rather a collection of individual mods. Most of them are my own.
SKYRIM REBALANCED is not all or nothing. All the mods are separate in the file that you download, so that you can pick and choose which plug-ins to use.
-Better Weapon Enchantments
-Balanced Magic (by mysty)* not available in this version, see bottom of page for details
-Better Bound Weapons
-Falmer Shield Fix
Better Weapon Enchantments
This mod has two versions.
"20" version V2
-Increases all destruction enchantment effects for weapons by 20%
-Except for "damage stamina" effects, which are increased by 50%
-All weapon charge capacities have been increased by 20% as well, because a greater effect uses more charge.
-If you want weapons to keep their original charge caps anyway, download V1.
-Increases all destruction enchantment effects for weapons by 50%
-Except for "damage stamina" effects, which are increased by 100%
Custom weapons may not be affected by this mod.
This mod provides three options for rebalancing werewolves in skyrim.
1. Weaker Werewolves: howling makes enemies level 15 or lower flee, instead of 25 and lower.
2. Stronger Werewolves: hand-to-hand (claws) damage bonus increased by 50%.
3. Combination: included effects of both of the other versions in one plug-in
Better Bound Weapons
This mod is designed to make bound weapons more powerful. It has three versions:
1. Stronger bound weapons, with no other balancing effects.
2. Stronger bound weapons, but bound weapons spells cost 50% more magicka to compensate.
3. Stronger bound weapons, but bound weapons last only 2/3 as long to compensate.
Falmer Shield Fix
This just adjusts the Falmer shield to make it more realistic.
It weighs less, but also provides less protection. I though this
fit better with its classification as light armor.
I would like to add the "Deadly Dragons" mod by 3JIou.
Once the creation kit is released, I will make more extensive mods to rebalance NPCs and creatures. My immediate plans are a mod to rebalance the Falmer (to make them do a bit less damage) and to add balancing mods for shouts.
THE FULL VERSION OF THIS MOD WITH "BALANCED MAGIC" INCLUDED CAN BE OBATINED AT http://www.skyrimnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=4963