Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix v2.1
- a Vanilla Fix-Mod by SLuckyD
- with much help with this update from Daemonjax
(BY DEFAULT - THE STATUE VERSION INSTALLS, LIVING VERSION IS INCLUDED IN DOWNLOAD PACKAGE)
LIVING DEFAULT: Mannequins stand in one spot, but perform their assigned animations, and have full head tracking.
STATUE DEFAULT: Mannequins are frozen in the same assigned pose all the time.
BOTH: Each version does the exact same thing, only they set all the mannequins' default behavior for you. EACH mannequin may be individually set to either mode, and at any time.
- prevents the "Wandering Mannequin Bug"
- prevents the "Item Duplication Bug"
- prevents the "Naked Bug"
- WEAPONS, BOWS, and QUIVERS may be worn, and also be DRAWN
- repairs Mannequins already broken by the Item Dupe Bug
- choose from TEN different POSES
- toggle your Mannequin to come alive or remain frozen in a pose
- works with ANY MOD which doesn't use it's own version of the Vanilla Script
- Do mannequins in your game occasionally move position? Do they wind up floating in mid-air, or half-way across the room? Then this mod is for YOU!
- Are you tired of your mannequin constantly manufacturing free armor for you? This will make them STOP.
- Works for ANY vanilla mannequin which you've placeAtMe'd into existence, as well as the ones in the Vanilla Player homes.
- Automatically works... instantly and without effort, drama, or special instructions.
- Works for ANY mod which adds Vanilla mannequins to the game.
- BE AWARE: that your mannequins may only store up to TEN ITEMS at a time; it returns anything more.
- You may only add Weapons and Apparel; anything else will be returned to you.
TO ACTIVATE MANNEQUINS:
- simply walk up and press the Activate button (E)
- choose from three options:
- MANAGE EQUIPMENT
- for adding or removing items
- will equip the last item of each type to have been added
- CHANGE POSE
- cycles through the ten available poses
TO TOGGLE BEHAVIOR MODE:
- Activate the Mannequin while Sneaking *
- Statue Mode: Mannequins are frozen in the same assigned pose all the time.
- Living Mode: Mannequins stand in one spot, but perform their assigned animations, and have full head tracking.
REPAIRING DUPE-BROKEN MANNEQUINS:
- load a saveGame with this Fix installed
- go to the Mannequin and remove all the items it has
- add back items to the Mannequin until it is full (leave them, you will NOT loose them)
- leave the area and return
- remove the items, use the Mannequin as normal
(this MAY need to be done another time if one or more of the items were duped again)
- Daemonjax; for the array slot system, the backward compatibility, and finding a way to run idles without assigning them as properties. Also for testing and trials, an alternate perspective, and having greater expertise in scripting than I currently possess.
- I modified the Vanilla file "MannequinActivatorSCRIPT.pex"
Bethesda (or "Licensor" as defined in the Skyrim EULA) is not the author of the "Customized Game Materials" included in this package.
“THIS MATERIAL IS NOT MADE, GUARANTEED OR SUPPORTED BY THE PUBLISHER OF THE SOFTWARE OR ITS AFFILIATES.”
SLuckyD is not responsible for any damage these materials may cause, any misrepresentations or alterations to the original, and/or failure to successfully deliver any stated products or services.
- This program is free software
- you can redistribute it and/or modify
- it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
- the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
- (at your option) any later version.
- This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
- but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
- MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
- GNU General Public License for more details.
- You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
- along with this program. If not, see <http
- 10 comments
- Date created
- Mar 28, 2012
- Last update
- Jul 17, 2012
- Development stage
- GNU General Public License version 3 (GPLv3)
- Curse link
- Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix
- Recent files
- R: Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix v2_1 Both Versions Jul 17, 2012
- R: Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix v2_01 Living Default Apr 25, 2012
- R: Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix v2_01 Statue Default Apr 25, 2012
- R: Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix v2_0 Statue Default Mar 28, 2012
- R: Vanilla Mannequin Script Fix v2_0 Living Default Mar 28, 2012