The East Empire Company commissions the Dragonborn to slay a dragon that is interrupting trade routes throughout Skyrim. But is the dragon stirring up trouble with a particular reason and is there something more sinister behind it?
A new voice acted questline that takes you across Skyrim to the large island of Wyrmstooth. Battle across new landscapes and through new dungeons in this professionally delivered adventure.
The quest begins for players at level 10 and above after you have been summoned by the Greybeards in the main quest line. Theodyn Bienne, an imperial courier, will track you down starting from the Bannered Mare in Whiterun and will deliver to you an important message. The task seems simple enough; slay a dragon that's stirring up trouble. But things don't go that easily...
- A new challenging questline with an exciting dragon battle.
- Fight your way through one of the biggest dungeons in Tamriel with 3 new followers.
- Mind-control a Draugr to solve a dungeon puzzle!
- 30+ new unique npc's.
- 17 new quests; 2 main quests and 15 side quests.
- A new large handcrafted landmass with its own unique map and map markers!
- Over 200 lines of new recorded voice acting.
- Make a new player home out of an abandoned imperial fort.
- Placeable bear traps sold by Ja'Shavi-Dar.
- Playable bard instruments.
- New shout: Fiik Lo Sah (Phantom Form).
- New Conjure Draugr spells plus many more.
- New harvestable ingredients.
- Custom music tracks.
- Daniel Coffey (Lurius Liore)
- David Bodtcher (Alberthor)
- Tim Morgan (Theodyn Bienne)
- Andrew Miller (Vulthurkrah)
- Adrianna Peterson (Daenlit, Elmera, Spriggan Matriarch)
- Ben Britton (Athir, Vulom)
- Dan Marfleet (Shargam, Bolmar)
- Randy Westbrook (Dunyick)
- León van der Stadt (Composer)
Q. What patch level is required?
A. You should be running 1.8 or higher.
Q. Do I need Dawnguard, Hearthfire or Dragonborn to play Wyrmstooth?
A. No, neither of these are required to play Wyrmstooth.
Q. Do I need any other additional mods or plugins like SKSE?
A. No, nothing else is required except Skyrim.
Q. What ENB did you use to take the screenshots?
A. For the screenshots I used K ENB.
Q. I really liked this mod, what can I do to show my support?
A. Tell your friends about it, endorse and vote it on Nexus Mods so others can share in the adventure. I also accept Donations on PayPal.
Q. Is the mod stable?
A. The mod has been tested extensively and is completable. There are no show-stopping bugs with the mod itself however your Skyrim configuration and any other mods you have installed may affect the stability of Wyrmstooth.
Q. Is development of Wyrmstooth complete?
Q. How much time did you spend working on Wyrmstooth?
A. About 1600 - 1700 hours.
Q. What can I do with the Wyrmstone and Brimestone ore?
A. Originally I had planned to add new craftable weapons and armors however smithing material categories are hardcoded and the filesize of Wyrmstooth is already at the maximum size permissible on Steam.
Q. Can I mod Wyrmstooth?
A. You may make mods that use Wyrmstooth.esp as a master but you may NOT modify the Wyrmstooth.esp or Wyrmstooth.bsa files themselves.
See the WyrmstoothReadme.txt file for troubleshooting tips and compatibility information.
- Island Fast Travel - Fast travel between Solstheim, Wyrmstooth and Falskaar.
- Frostfall - Immersion mod with Wyrmstooth compatibility
- Wet and Cold - Immersion mod with Wyrmstooth compatibility
- Map Marker Hotfix - Enables the map marker to Wyrmstooth at the Solitude docks if it is not enabled through in-game scripting after arriving at Wyrmstooth for the first time.
- Travel Crash Hotfix - Prevents a crash from occurring when travelling to Wyrmstooth caused by the game being unable to load music files from a compressed BSA file.
- Date created
- Dec 06, 2013