Note: This page is updated sporadically. Lack of updates does not mean development is not ongoing.
April 28th, 2012
- Fixed an issue that could prevent new users from being created.
April 18th, 2012
- Fixed an issue that'd cause the packager to run on unsupported games and fail.
- Fixed a permission issue preventing date joined, last login and reputation from showing to normal users on profile pages.
- Fixed an issue that could cause post preview to error.
- Fixed a curse comment syncing issue that could cause addon overview pages to error for authors.
March 30th, 2012
- Changed the default sort order for tickets to be by ID, descending; votes, comments, and other changes to tickets will no longer place the ticket at the top of the list.
March 28th, 2012
- Added the ability to "Like" comments on Projects, Tickets, Announcements, and Polls; adds reputation to the comment author.
March 26th, 2012
- Replaced the old +3/-3 ticket voting system with a simple upvote, which adds to the reputation of the ticket author.
March 22nd, 2012
- Consolidated battle.net information display on the SC2 forums.
March 5th, 2012
- Changed displayed dates to reflect the user's local time; tooltips for the date display UTC time.
February 28th, 2012
- Added user reputation; displayed on the user's page and in forum post facts.
- Added "Like" button to forum posts, which also adds to the reputation of the post's author.
February 21st, 2012
- Added column for number of downloads to the file listing for projects.
- Added display for total number of downloads on a project.
February 15th, 2012
- Added permalinks to forum posts.
February 10th, 2012
- Condensed projects/maps/addons/assets into a single 'Projects' count for author information on forum posts.
February 9th, 2012
- Simplified and standardized date formatting.
February 6th, 2012
- Added functional forum thread view-tracking.
January 30th, 2012
- Added forum posts link to send a PM to the author of the post.
- Fixed an issue with Private Messages sometimes not being marked as read.
December 20th, 2011
- Migrated repository hosting and services to new servers.
December 10th, 2011
- Set the X-Frame-Options and X-XSS-Protection headers to help users with modern browsers protect themselves against clickjacking and XSS attacks.
December 8th, 2011
- Upgraded the database to PostgreSQL 9.1 and new hardware.
- Upgraded to the latest versions of Redis and Gearman.
- Moved to using Redis for caching instead of memcached.
December 6th, 2011
- Fixed a bug where a deleting an image that was set as the project's default would not actually delete the image and unset the default.
November 12th, 2011
- Updated project links to curse.com to use the new curse.com urls.
November 11th, 2011
- Greatly improved approval queue performance, eliminating issues with certain projects.
November 10th, 2011
- Refactored the announcement system to better allow targeting announcements to specific sites and games.
- Added support for Elder Scrolls titles.
- Launched SkyrimForge.
October 25th, 2011
- Fixed an XSS vulnerability.
October 13th, 2011
- Improved curse.com comment integration.
October 3rd, 2011
- Fixed an issue causing the user info bar to not correctly update with pm and username info on https pages.
- Revamped repository hook and serving infrastructure for flexibility and performance.
- Began rewrite of repository manager to use the task infrastructure.
- Redesigned the footer.
- General optimizations.
September 13th, 2011
- Fixed a regression with forum moderation causing certain combinations of credentials to error when accessing forums.
September 12th, 2011
- Refactored account creation error handling. It should no longer return "Bad Request" when the error originates from the auth service.
- Added Knowledge Base link to BukkitDev.
- Updated the "How to file tickets" and markup type "Click here for details" help links to point to the correct wiki pages.
September 6th, 2011
- Project localizations can now be disabled by going to Edit Localization from the Project Management dropdown on the project home page.
- Authors can now moderate the project specific forums.
- User information is now pulled using an ajax callback, to fix a caching issue showing template variables in place of the info.
- Invalid domain names now redirect to curseforge.com instead of raising an error.
- Project and Repository management dropdowns were not showing after a recent change.
September 1st, 2011
- Add yml alias for yaml to the creole code macro.
- Fixed a caching issue that would occasionally cause blank pages on the forums.
- Fixed a number of registration issues resulting in getting a "Bad Request" error.
- Fixed a regression resulting in the project management tab not showing for authors on projects.
August 31st, 2011
- For all games synced to curse.com, ensure that the appropriate links are displayed and link to the correct places.
- Disabled the documenter and packager on BukkitDev.
- Fix slash redirects going to the wrong place on BukkitDev.
August 30th, 2011
- Improve the error message given when the user's browser doesn't provide a valid http referrer.
August 26th, 2011
- Added language icon for ptBR.
August 24th, 2011
- Launched BukkitDev.
August 19th, 2011
- Added a token to logout to prevent malicious logouts (e.g. via img embedding).
August 16th, 2011
- Added setting to change the default paste lexer for a given site.
- Increased maximum length for project status notes.
- Allow authors to see download counts for files in their projects.
- Disable the forum threads frontpage listing on CurseForge and WowAce.
August 11th, 2011
- Fixed character encoding that prevented certain projects from syncing with curse.com
August 3rd, 2011
- Creating a paste now requires being logged in before posting, to prevent wiping data if the user was not logged in.
- Optimized the projects listing view.
- Login now properly redirects to where you were after logging in.
July 13th, 2011
- Fixed a regression in the creole paste entry macro.
July 12th, 2011
- Pages served using SSL no longer use assets from non-SSL. This should eliminate the insecure request warnings.
- Moved knowledge base pages to all be under Knowledge Base in the wiki.
- Fix issue with the store checkout posting to the wrong location.
July 11th, 2011
- Overhaul how we handle user content uploads.
- Clean up wiki implementaiton in preparation of opening the wikis on CurseForge and WowAce.
- Store, paste, wiki/kb, SC2Mapster forums are now all served off of the main domain, instead of a subdomain.
- SC2Mapster: Split battle.net info to three separate fields: name, code, region.
- SC2Mapster: Update wiki link to point to the main page, instead of the page listing.
- Fix broken redirect from cuse.com for project creation.
June 30th, 2011
- Fixed an issue with how the packager was distinguishing between Rift and WoW toc files.
June 28th, 2011
- Fixed a regression with the Mercurial bot message hook. Repo will now report Mercurial commits again.
June 27th, 2011
- Updated SSL certificates.
June 21st, 2011
- Added support for Rift in the packager and fingerprinter.
- Added atom feed for announcements.
- Changed the popularity filter on sc2mapter's front page to include off-site maps too, to match the popularity page itself.
- Minor UI touchups.
- General code cleanup and optimizations.
- Fixed a bug with account creation on specific subdomains.
May 27th, 2011
- The store prices will now be updated once a month to reflect current exchange rates, starting in June.
- Adding new files to an inactive project will now reactivate it.
- Fixed a bug with the donation info form, not allowing users to properly change or disable donation info.
May 6th, 2011
- Cleaned up navigation bar.
- Added sorting to the store item listing.
- Added upload date sorting to the media store.
- HTML cleanups.
- General backend and internal improvements.
- Fixed an issue with fingerprinting not properly updating project change dates.
April 18th, 2011
- Added reply functionality to comments.
- Minor store UI improvements.
- Added ability to disallow specific file formats for avatars.
- Announcements containing slashes and single character segments were giving 404s.
April 7th, 2011
- Fixed a minor regression in no-lib packaging.
April 6th, 2011
- Deferred file fingerprinting to the tasks backend, improving performance during file uploads.
- General backend performance and code quality improvements.
- Fixed an issue with domain redirects when accessing invalid pages.
March 23rd, 2011
- Fixed a bug in the store causing some orders to be only partially fulfilled.
March 22nd, 2011
- Localizations can now be exported as global strings, in addition to tables.
- Removed auto resizing textareas and inputs.
- Invalid localization namespaces would give 500's rather than 404's.
- Invalid domains and subdomains now redirect to the proper site rather than giving a 404.
March 14th, 2011
- Authors can now flag all phrase translations as needing review from the edit phrase page without editing the phrase itself.
- New translations are now marked as needing review by default.
- Styled translation context so it doesn't run together with the actual string.
- Moved point generation to the tasks framework.
- Date fields now properly display errors on invalid formats and typos like "tomorow."
- Fixed "Bad Request" messages when signing in.
- Some fields were giving the wrong error when violating length requirements for the field.
March 7th, 2011
- Fixed an error preventing people from editing certain types of attachments.
- Fixed an error when viewing some localization activity log entries.
March 3rd, 2011
- Yesterday's deployment revealed some issues in how we bump threads. This has now been resolved.
- Search was incorrectly escaping certain characters, and not properly handling multi-word queries.
March 2nd, 2011
- Search now splits on terms rather than special characters. This should improve search in cases where you search for terms like "couldn't".
- Rolled out a new background processing infrastructure, which will help improve site performance greatly over time. The first system to be moved to this new infrastructure is search maintenance.
- Items with associated search entries now generate them whenever they are saved. As a result, search is now updated nearly in real-time, depending on how busy the background processing infrastructure is. It has also sped up posting to threads, which were already updating search entries during posting.
- Decreased memory footprint by about 6mb per process.
- General performance improvements throughout the codebase.
- Users were able to edit their posts and upload attachments to them in locked threads.
February 2nd, 2011
- Project members with ticket management access can now create tickets based on comments made on the project front page, on tickets and on project pages. The ticket will reference the originating comment, and the comment will link to the tickets created based on it.
- Better handling of errors when scanning files for malware.
- Some comment permalinks weren't going to the right place.
- You can now edit capitalized localization namespaces again.
- Users were able to post to locked threads.
- File status text no longer gets truncated.
January 28th, 2011
- The packager was feeling left out given all the recent updates to the site and went on strike. We talked things over, and he is now back to work.
January 27th, 2011
- Search was broken, now it isn't. New projects are no longer left out in the cold.
- Fixed issue with accessing http://wiki.sc2mapster.com/.
- Removed author sorting on SC2Mapster's popularity listing.
- License no longer gets reset when editing a project.
January 26th, 2011
- Project moderation messages are now sent as a PM as well as via e-mail.
- Deleted namespaces now show associated deleted phrases.
- When changing ticket type, the description will no longer get reset if the user has modified it.
- Added Polish localization to Runes of Magic.
- Deleted localization phrases are no longer being being counted towards translator statistics.
- Single letter localization namespaces no longer return 404s.
- Localization namespaces can now be properly sorted.
- Project status text no longer gets truncated.
- Markup was getting improperly cached, meaning e.g. wiki links could end up going to the wrong site.
- Fixed minor regression on the transfer ownership page.
January 25th, 2011
- You can now mark a given poll as active to make it show up on the front page of the project or site it's attached to. If no poll is marked active, no poll will be shown. This can be toggled on the edit page of the poll.
- Polls can now be deleted and undeleted.
- Wiki pages no longer generate invalid links when linking to different namespaces.
- Reward splits are now maintained when transferring ownership of projects.
- Fixed a permission issue on profile pages.
January 21st, 2011
- Added Recent Changes page and version info in the footer.
- Added filtering to the localization namespaces page, allowing users to find deleted namespaces.
- When creating a phrase or namespace with a conflicting key, the user will now get directed to either edit the existing phrase or namespace, or change the key. If the existing phrase or namespace was deleted, they are given the option to restore it.
- Fixed errant behaviour with usernames and email addresses containing underscores.
- When deleting a localization namespace, all the associated phrases will now also be deleted. Likewise, when restoring a namespace, all phrases are restored along with it.
- Projects marked as Changes Required or Under Review are now only accessible by moderators and managing members of the project. Previously, they could be still be accessed by other users by going directly to the URL.
- Fixed URL redirect issue with naked domains.
Table of contents
- 1 Trinium Changelog
- 1.1 April 28th, 2012
- 1.2 April 18th, 2012
- 1.3 March 30th, 2012
- 1.4 March 28th, 2012
- 1.5 March 26th, 2012
- 1.6 March 22nd, 2012
- 1.7 March 5th, 2012
- 1.8 February 28th, 2012
- 1.9 February 21st, 2012
- 1.10 February 15th, 2012
- 1.11 February 10th, 2012
- 1.12 February 9th, 2012
- 1.13 February 6th, 2012
- 1.14 January 30th, 2012
- 1.15 December 20th, 2011
- 1.16 December 10th, 2011
- 1.17 December 8th, 2011
- 1.18 December 6th, 2011
- 1.19 November 12th, 2011
- 1.20 November 11th, 2011
- 1.21 November 10th, 2011
- 1.22 October 25th, 2011
- 1.23 October 13th, 2011
- 1.24 October 3rd, 2011
- 1.25 September 13th, 2011
- 1.26 September 12th, 2011
- 1.27 September 6th, 2011
- 1.28 September 1st, 2011
- 1.29 August 31st, 2011
- 1.30 August 30th, 2011
- 1.31 August 26th, 2011
- 1.32 August 24th, 2011
- 1.33 August 19th, 2011
- 1.34 August 16th, 2011
- 1.35 August 11th, 2011
- 1.36 August 3rd, 2011
- 1.37 July 13th, 2011
- 1.38 July 12th, 2011
- 1.39 July 11th, 2011
- 1.40 June 30th, 2011
- 1.41 June 28th, 2011
- 1.42 June 27th, 2011
- 1.43 June 21st, 2011
- 1.44 May 27th, 2011
- 1.45 May 6th, 2011
- 1.46 April 18th, 2011
- 1.47 April 7th, 2011
- 1.48 April 6th, 2011
- 1.49 March 23rd, 2011
- 1.50 March 22nd, 2011
- 1.51 March 14th, 2011
- 1.52 March 7th, 2011
- 1.53 March 3rd, 2011
- 1.54 March 2nd, 2011
- 1.55 February 2nd, 2011
- 1.56 January 28th, 2011
- 1.57 January 27th, 2011
- 1.58 January 26th, 2011
- 1.59 January 25th, 2011
- 1.60 January 21st, 2011
- Date created
- Jan 21, 2011
- Last updated
- Apr 28, 2012