January 21st, 2011
- Added Recent Changes page and version info in the footer.
- Fixed errant behaviour with usernames and email addresses containing underscores.
- When deleting a localization namespace, all the associated phrases will now also be deleted. Likewise, when restoring a namespace, all phrases are restored along with it.
- Added filtering to the localization namespaces page, allowing users to find deleted namespaces.
- When creating a phrase or namespace with a conflicting key, the user will now get directed to either edit the existing phrase or namespace, or change the key. If the existing phrase or namespace was deleted, they are given the option to restore it.
- Projects marked as Changes Required or Under Review are now only accessible to moderators and managing members of the project. Previously, they could be accessed if you knew the URL.
- Date created
- Jan 21, 2011