Curse is excited to announce the release of the lastest version of our Client, v5! This release not only overhauls the UI, but also adds in some great new features!
New features in version 5 include:
- Minecraft texture pack support
- Minecraft not showing up in your games list? If you have it installed, just go to Tools -> Scan for all installed games. Your Minecraft install should then be auotmatically located!
- For more information on Minecraft texture packs, see the Minecraft wiki article.
- Completely brand new, overhauled UI
- Each game has it's own section for downloads and currently-installed content. Simply click the tabs to switch between what is currently installed, and what is available for download.
- All downloads for any game will show up in the Downloads section on the left panel.
- Ability to reorder games via drag and drop
- Curse resource links available on each game's tab
- New "play" button -- launching games now even more hassle-free
To check out all this brand new Client experience has to offer with v5, simply download the new Client here. You'll be updated to the latest version, and ready to go!
Note: these changes only affect the PC client. For updates on the Mac Client, go to our dedicated Mac Client CurseForge page.
- Date created
- Jun 21, 2012