Skyrim Online turns your single experience into an online experience, play with your friends, chat with people worldwide, trade with other players...
Currently in the alpha stage you can see other players (appearing as naked prisoners), you can also chat with everybody.
The mod also includes an Arena to fight with waves of creeps.
Offcial website : http://skyrim-online.com/
0) Back up your config files, this mod will rewrite them !!! 1) Unrar the file in your Skyrim root folder. 2) Create a shortcut for SkyrimOnline.exe on your desktop
- Start SkyrimOnline.exe, it will automatically update the mod and then allow you to start the game with the mod.
- When you enter the game, you will be prompted for a username, enter whatever username you feel like using there is no authentication yet.
- To switch between UI mode and Game mode press F3.
- Numpad 7 8 9 are used for the arena, try them out.
- In UI mode some keys are sill enabled such as Journal and Wait, you might want to bind these keys to keys that are not needed in the UI (I personally use £ and µ).
- Compatibility issues with some mods (no list available)
- Breaks Fast Travel !
- Leaves players there if you save the game with players around.
- Crashes on start (unknown reason, happened to a few people)
OH NOES it broke fast travel even after uninstall it !!!!?!
- You just have to delete the saves you made while playing Skyrim Online and it will work again !
- Delete SkyrimOnline.asi, SkyrimOnlineProxy.dll, enbpatch.ini, d3d9.dll
To report a bug please send me the content of SkyrimOnline.log and asiloader.log and describe me the problem (a screenshot would be even better).
Thanks to :
Thanks to Alexander Blade for his Skyrim Script Dragon, you can find it here : http://alexander.sannybuilder.com/?category=other&altname=skyrim_script_dragon