Cao's Extra Pockets Perk Upgrades
Extra Pockets Perk has 5 ranks.
this mod makes the pickpocket tree perk have 5 ranks instead of 1
there is many choices for your taste. ONLY PICK ONE .esp to put in your DATA folder.
- D100_100s means default is +100 to carry capacity, each upgrade is another 100 ... when you have all, +500
- D100_80s means default is +100, each UP is 80 ... all together is +420
- D100_60s means default is +100, each UP is 60 ... all together is +340
- D80_80s means default is +80, each UP is 80 ... all together is +400
- D60_60s means default is +60, each UP is 60 ... all together is +300
- like a Cheat D120_120s default +120, each up is 120 ... all together is +600
D40_ASC default is 40, UPs to 60, 80, 100, 120 ... all together is +400
each of these variants also have a "NOREQ" version, which means, you do not need any pickpocket skill or perks. So the first perk point you get in the game you can upgrade your carry capacity if you choose to.
If you could donate, it would be great, I spent many hours before the creation kit was released to create this mod, to do so: click the donate button in the upper right, thank you.
HOW TO INSTALL
use Curse Client http://www.curse.com/client
place one of the "cao_extrapockets_XXX" into Skyrim DATA folder ONLY USE ONE FILE... pick the one you like best.
in the launcher tick the checkbox. ... data files grayed out? -scroll down*
use anyway u want, what do i care? i think licenses are BS ... if i made a stone wheel, and no one could alter it.... there would be no rubber tires... CaoMengde777 peace.
- Data Files grayed out?
Go to: Drive Letter:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\skyrim\Skyrim\SkyrimPrefs.ini
For those who don't have bought the game on steam, the SkyrimPrefs.ini file is located in Drive Letter:\Users\<USERNAME>\Documents\My Games\Skyrim
Add these lines, or change them if they already exist so they match the below: [Launcher] bEnableFileSelection=1
If that fails: Go to: Drive Letter:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Skyrim Make the Skyrim folder un-read only.