Creature & NPC Control Console Bats / AHK
Skyrim Creature & NPC Control Mod Via AHK
This AutoHotkey script allows you to control NPCs(follow, attack, inventory, wait) via auto-completed console commands for the PC version of Skyrim with an enabled console via the F-keys.
Extract all files into your Skyrim game directory.
(Optional) Run .AHK(AutoHotkey) file for ease of use.
1) YOU MUST HAVE AN NPC/CREATURE SELECTED BY OPENING CONSOLE WITH TILDE( ` ) KEY AND CLICKING ON IT WITH MOUSE; BE SURE CONSOLE IS CLOSED BEFORE EVER EXECUTING F1-F7 WHILE THIS IS RUNNING OR YOU WILL HAVE UNDESIRED AND UNKNOWN RESULTS/KEY PRESSES
- ALL SCRIPTS OPEN AND CLOSE CONSOLE BEFORE/AFTER USE ALWAYS ASSUMING IT BEGINS CLOSED!
2) YOU CAN ONLY HAVE 2 UNITS UNDER CONTROL AT ONCE!
- USING SHIFT+F5 WILL REPLACE ANY CURRENT FOLLOWER YOU HAVE!
- USING F5 WILL REPLACE ANY CURRENT ANIMAL FOLLOWER YOU HAVE!
F1 - Repeats last console command (NOTE: This is much faster since it simply executes up-arrow + enter to repeat console command)
F2 - Issue Follow(Cancel Wait) Command
F3 - Issue Command to NPC(Attack/Wait/Interact at position)
F4 - Issue Wait Command (NOTE: Issue F2 to stop waiting)
F5(+SHIFT) - Issue Tame NPC as Animal(F5) or as Follower(Shift + F5) - Makes them friendly to your faction and removes all previous alliances + turns off attack on friendly hits + sets follow timers
F6 - Instantly moves NPC/creature/object selected to your position
F7 - Opens currently selected NPC/creature's Inventory
F8 - Toggles control of unit (of left/right/looking movement anyways, no manual attacking atm, only automatic when close to mobs, if you know a way to attack with control let me know in comments) ! WARNING: Do not attempt to control another unit in the middle of controlling another or it will likely bug out control of NPCs/Player.
F9 - Increases Player's max carryweight to 9999
F10 - Toggles SetGhost(God Mode + Infinite Stamina) on Player
Skyrim Creature & NPC Control Mod Via Bat
When using 'bat' command files with out AHK(AutoHotkey) there is a command which must be issued manually outside of bat file with NPC selected in order to force their reference into the correct quest alias on player.
The commands required to do this are:
bat tame <- MUST be issued first. Issues required command to select quest with 'ssq DialogueFollower'.
ForceRefIntoAlias Animal <- Replace current Animal Follower with Selected Actor.
ForceRefIntoAlias Follower <- Replace NPC Follower.
- Shows this. =P
- Shows this with AHK Hotkeys listed.
- PERFORMED ON SELECTED ACTOR(click with console open):
- Adds Actor to Player friendly factions.
- Starts Actor Wait
- Stops Actor Wait
- Instantly moves Actor to Player position
- Makes Actor stop combat
bat tame - Selects follower quest, makes Actor ignore friendly hits and sets favor timers. ! Still requires 'ForceRefIntoAlias <"Animal" or "Follower">' if you want NPC to actually follow you around.
- Enter Actor mode in-game to issue commands at cursor's target.
- Gives Actor's controls and turns player's off
- Removes Actor's controls and turn's player's back on
- Opens Actor's container.
- PLAYER ONLY:
- Sets Player's carryweight to 9999
- Makes Player invincible with infinite stamina.
- Turns ghost off.