Fur Hoods HD
FUR HOODS 1.4b (HD)
RELEASE DATE: 2/13/2012 AUTHOR: NORTHBORN
Warning: 1.4b fixes an important issue with 3d meshes in 1.4
NOW WITH HIGH DEFINITION TEXTURES (2048x2048) (Including custom Normal Maps, Specularity Maps and Alpha Transparencies)
Brave the harsh Skyrim weather with your trusty fur hood.
Available as regular(cloth), padded(light) and armored(heavy) versions, and in black, brown and white colors. Now upgradeable at a workbench and crafted from animal pelts. Default recipes can be found at the forge under Hide armor. Additional recipes will appear under Hide armor depending on the pelts available in the player's inventory. Recipes Work with pelts of all types (bear, cave bear, snow bear, deer, fox, snow fox, wolf, ice wolf, werewolf, sabre cat and snow sabre cat pelts)
The hood model used for this mod was originally unplayable due to possible clipping with various types of armor. You will have to decide for yourself what suits you. It works particularly well with Hide Armor, Studded Armor, Scaled (Horn) Armor, Iron Armor, Banded-Iron Armor, Wolf Armor, Steel Armor, Nightingale Armor, Shroud Armor and more!
A scarf-less version will be available in a future release.
- Scarf-less version and other custom meshes (hood-less scarf, nightingale hood)
- Unique, enchanted hoods (eg. hood crafted with vampire dust that grants invisibility, hood crafted from a werewolf pelt at the lunar forge granting an ability like the ring of hircine)
- Adding hoods to random encounters and vendors around the world
- Fixed issue where 3d meshes did not scale properly with character weight.
- Hoods are now upgradeable at a workbench - Added new colors (white and black hoods) - Added dynamic recipes (pelts)
- Fixed issue where hood mesh was unaffected by shadows and lighting.
- HD Textures (2048x2048, 1024x1024, 512x512 versions) - Added alpha transparencies - Added new normal and specularity maps
- Added forge recipes - Added armor-based (cloth, light, heavy) bersions - Unique items, replaces no items
- Unpack in Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\
- Open Skyrim Launcher
- Open Data Files
- Check 'Northborn Fur Hoods.esp'
- Click OK, Launch Skyrim
- Visit the nearest forge
Jean-Philippe "NORTHBORN" Laliberté, 2011-2012 Software used: Adobe Photoshop, TESSnip, NifSkope