(if you wish to donate, you can do so at http:www.etherealsoftware.com.au/morrowind)
I decided to accept I am a nude modder and finished the job.
This mod removes the underwear from female characters, and adds what should be under the underwear. Just extract into the Data folder of the Skyrim installation.
NEW IN VERSION 1.4 (22/11/11):
- Some alterations to textures to improve minor issues
- Optimised file format at a still high resolution (2048x2048) to improve performance with no noticeable drop in quality
- Made all installation possible via Nexus Mod Manager for easy install (no more Full package)
NEW IN VERSION 1.3 (15/11/11):
- New default Argonian texture without nipples (nippled version is optional)
- Corrected belly button placement
- Corrected nipple placement in .msn files
- Removed some blockyness from .msn files
- Corrected stomach colour
NEW IN VERSION 1.2 (14/11/11):
- All textures are now high-res and seamless
- Dirty and Clean version of the textures, with pubic hair and hairless versions of both
- Argonian textures
- Khajiit textures: Default version (two nipples) and Alternate Cat version (8 nipples)
NUDE FEMALES v1.4 by Thepal
WHAT IT DOES
Nude Females removes the underwear from female characters in the game, and updates the textures based on what one would expect to see underneath.
The textures are all high-res (2048x2048) and seamless in the current version.
You must have first downloaded the Main Download. Extract it into your Skyrim data folder (this should be your Steam folder\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\) or use the Nexus Mod Manager to install it. This will install the mod with the default Clean textures with pubic hair.
If you have done this correctly the mod should work ingame without any other hassle.
IF YOU HAVE DOWNLOADED THE MESH-ONLY VERSION
The mesh only version does not contain any textures. If you have installed this, you will get the "barbie doll" look. This mesh-only version allows you to choose which human/beast textures you want to use (including those textures made by other modders but utilising my mesh) without downloading ones you do not want. Install the mesh-only version, then install any textures you want to use as below.
To install the optional textures, first make sure you have installed the main file as above. Then, extract your chosen textures into the same folder as above (Steam folder\steamapps\common\skyrim\Data\) or use the Nexus Mod Manager to install the optional files. This will overwrite the default mod textures with whichever optional textures you have chosen.
If you want to remove any of the new textures just delete the relevant files, or unselect the mod in the Nexus Mod Manager. If textures are removed the game will revert to the original "barbie doll" textures if you don't delete the mesh as well.
To uninstall, just remove the installed files. These will be located in: - Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ - Data\textures\actors\character\argonianfemale\ - Data\textures\actors\character\female\ - Data\textures\actors\character\khajiitfemale\
All mesh/texture alterations by Thepal.