A brand new update has been released for the Curse Client, including some important tweaks to the Minecraft Server Browser! A full changelog can be found below, as changes to Rift have also been included.
- You can now launch Minecraft from the Curse Client.
- When you join a server, you can have the Curse Client minimize to the system tray automatically. See the Options dialog.
- Performance tweaks made to the server browser.
- When you install Rift addons, they will install the new location (In My Documents). The Curse Client will attempt to move your old addons to the new location automatically.
- When you join a server, and no username and password is saved in the Minecraft launcher, it will now say 'EnterUsername'/'EnterPassword' instead of 'TEST'.
As always, you can download our Curse Client v5 to manage your addons, texture packs, and mods for games like World of Warcraft, Minecraft, Rift, and World of Tanks by downloading it here!
Try going to Tools > Scan for All Games
It should detect Minecraft.
yes i recently downloaded this and cant do anything for mine craft and cant find mine craft stuff
Looks good :)