- Minecraft texture pack support
- Minecraft not showing up in your games list? If you have it installed, just go to Tools -> Scan for all installed games. Your Minecraft install should then be automatically located!
- For more information on Minecraft texture packs, see the Minecraft wiki article.
- Completely brand new, overhauled UI
- Each game has it's own section for downloads and currently-installed content. Simply click the tabs to switch between what is currently installed, and what is available for download.
- All downloads for any game will show up in the Downloads section on the left panel.
- Ability to reorder games via drag and drop
- Curse resource links available on each game's tab
- New "play" button -- launching games now even more hassle-free
To check out all this brand new Client experience has to offer with v5, simply download the new Client here. You'll be updated to the latest version, and ready to go!
Note: these changes only affect the PC client. For updates on the Mac Client, go to our dedicated Mac Client CurseForge page.
I love WOW
Forget Mac, what about Linux client?
Money Money Money! Steal those accounts!
This release seems to come with a Kardasian ad which plays randomly in a loop. I saw the video in the curse client itself, but the audio seems to play independently whenever it feels like it. I thought I had a virus! Very annoying.
We don't have any plans to support Minecraft Servers. We are going to support client mods when Mojang announces support for them.
Now just waiting for the Minecraft Server support and Plugin Browser and Updater :D
My curse client isn't opening and i don't know how to get it to open
The Mac client is being worked on and we hope to have something to show you guys later this Summer.
When can we expect a release version for the Mac client considering how long it's been in BETA?